• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Antonio Zoli/Navy Arms 58ca Mississippi Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes I have pictures! Too old an no savvy these puter contraptions to post. Need someone I can email pictures to for posting.
Antonio Zoli/Navy Arms 58ca Mississippi rifle in very good condition! I bought this rifle new and it has been very well taken care of. It has taken several whitetail bucks and accuracy is excellent. All bucks were one shot kills and the rifle has averaged between 1-2 shots the last few years. If my hands were not damaged I would bag another buck later this year, just cannot do it anymore, and it was my favorite hunting weapon. $600

Whokalouie

Last edited:
Pictures via email since no volunteer to post.
New replicas over $1,000, I lowered price to $550.

This rifle is really in excellent condition and very accurate!

Last edited:
Nice rifle,,, wish I could buy it ,but a little short on funds this month due to uncle sam.

Yes I have pictures! Too old an no savvy these puter contraptions to post. Need someone I can email pictures to for posting.
Antonio Zoli/Navy Arms 58ca Mississippi rifle in very good condition! I bought this rifle new and it has been very well taken care of. It has taken several whitetail bucks and accuracy is excellent. All bucks were one shot kills and the rifle has averaged between 1-2 shots the last few years. If my hands were not damaged I would bag another buck later this year, just cannot do it anymore, and it was my favorite hunting weapon. $600

Whokalouie/
Do you still have this Mississippi rifle?

The main thing is the condition of the bore. What I see in the photos does look pretty nice.

Back