Anyone in Indiana looking for .45 White

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering if this is still available. I'm in southern Michigan. Thank you

DO NOT WANT TO SHIP,PUTTING HERE FOR INDIANA DWB. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF NEEDED.
Im pretty much done deer hunting going back to my 1st passion small game hunting so going to be getting rid of all my muzzleloaders and deer hunting stuff.

Dont want to ship as I have about 60-70 #(correction have 40# or so, forgot I gave a bunch to a friend) of conicals to go with gun. Most are Ed Mehligs 460 gr conical but also have some of his 350 gr plus some 460 gr Bullshops. I also have some #11 caps and some powder to go with it.. Scope on gun is already zeroed in have killed 4 deer with it.

If your from Indiana and might be interested shoot me a p.m, gun is in VG condition bore is pretty much pristine, has a little staining behind nipple that guy didnt tell me about when I bought the gun and a tiny nick(its actually a few marks together looks like maybe he tried to use a wrench from the side) on edge of breech.. this is one of the not for resale guns with nice laminate stock, best pointing/holding White Ive owned. Its actually a left hand stock but has a neoprene cheek piece on it that makes it right handed.. Never even noticed it was left handed until I owned it a couple yrs.
Gun is exceptionally accurate. This gun is ready to hunt nothing needs done except to shoot it to verify zero.
Will post pics as soon as my phone charges up.

Guys this gun is in VG shape but I would say its a hunter not a collector gun.
just wondering if this is still available? I'm in Southern Michigan. Thank you

Everything Im selling that goes with it would need to be bought anyway plus I just plain dont want to screw with shipping. I will if I have to.
Would you consider a trade involving a Weirauch HW97 in 22? Shipping would be involved but I’d happily pay the freight!

Latest posts

Back