• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Selling last 2 Firehawks Walnut/blued .54

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Will put back up for sale next season or may give them to a kid around here who needs a muzzleloader.

Both Firehawks still for sale improman messaged me he would take one had me send him my address then didnt respond for 2 days, then messages me today saying he thinks he will pass because he already has 2.. You would think you would know this before you waste someones time responding that you will take one..

DISREGARD......one Firehawk sold to improman pending payment.

Forgot to ad both guns hav QLA muzzles.
Bottom 2 guns in pic....Both guns in VG cond, bores excellent bright and shiny..no scopes. Bottom gun has killed 2 huge does and next one up Ive never shot since owned, no longer hunting or have a place to shoot so have sold all my muzzleloaders except for these 2 and 3 others. 235.00 each shipped East of Mississippi add 10.00 west. USPS M.O. for payment.

Can send more pics if needed just p.m. me...no trades All other guns in pic are sold.20231111_104110.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back