Az Javelina HAM season 2022

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mnoland30. That home made ladder stand screams out REDNECK, and i love it....i also could see some scaffold in the bed of a pick up truck for stability. Sounds like you have some great hunting possibilities. Good luck and keep us posted..

NM is #1 in crime and #50 in education, but we do have hunting here. Elk, mule deer, coues deer, javelina, oryx, aoudad, ibex, bighorn sheep, and turkey. Of course getting drawn for them is another thing. Last year the stimulus checks came out at the same time as the application deadline, so they had 3 times the applications.

When it is cold here in the winter ( you khow, below 20°) it is really nice to go south to warmer weather and hunt. I've got an aoudad hunt next week, and the highs are predicted to be 65°. Of course the winds are predicted to be 20 mph with gusts up to the sky.

I'm not a redneck, but a highly trained engineer. I modify almost everything I hunt with.

Wish I had them where I hunt.

I think they are cute in kind of an ugly way.

Their hair makes a great pan brush for flint locks.

Back