Back in Ok.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got back home yesterday afternoon from Connecticut.
My buddy Brad and I hunted hard every day. We didn't see a lot of deer but at least one every day.
Neither of us could put it together for a shot but we enjoyed our time in the woods.
Our state land rifle season ends here on Sunday but it figures that rain is predicted for the rest of the week.
I'm hoping to get out between the rain drops. Maybe get some meat.

I got back home yesterday afternoon from Connecticut.
My buddy Brad and I hunted hard every day. We didn't see a lot of deer but at least one every day.
Neither of us could put it together for a shot but we enjoyed our time in the woods.
Our state land rifle season ends here on Sunday but it figures that rain is predicted for the rest of the week.
I'm hoping to get out between the rain drops. Maybe get some meat.
After participating in over 50 hunting seasons I now enjoy being able to still hit the woods. Season 54 starts for me on Nov. 28th.
Good luck. :elmer:

I quit counting how many seasons, well, every year since 1965.

Good to see you back deerman, now go get'em. I'm buying my muzzy license this year and plan to do some local hunting when the weather permits. I have a new spot to hunt that has a major deer trail running right past the owner's front deck, plus a major bedding area that can be glassed from his driveway. I want to hunt the woods of his behind the hose but in talking with him last night it sounds as though he wants to get the herd whittled down a bit and is all for just sitting on his deck. We'll see, lol. I already have two very nice does in the freezer ready for sausage making but I'd like a buck. I have some places for the meat should I get one.

Latest posts

Back