Beat my personal best today. (. AGAIN ! )

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems some skeptics didnt believe the pike was 43"
since i was by myself it was hard to try and get a pic of it with thetape. So this is the best I can do. Although i really dont care if someone dont believe since it is only a personal best andI know how big it was i dontfeelthe needto try and convince the skeptics . But since i also dont like being called a liar here is the photo of the fish then one with the tape in thevsame position on the auger IMG_5055.jpeg the auger .

How is your ice out there? Many of our lakes opened up around Christmas.

Seems some skeptics didnt believe the pike was 43"
since i was by myself it was hard to try and get a pic of it with thetape. So this is the best I can do. Although i really dont care if someone dont believe since it is only a personal best andI know how big it was i dontfeelthe needto try and convince the skeptics . But since i also dont like being called a liar here is the photo of the fish then one with the tape in thevsame position on the auger View attachment 40106 the auger .

No doubts here. I took this one in open water a couple years ago. When those pike hit 40" they are a whole new game. Congrats on your catch.

Attachments

• 292290511_1646360005739453_4913999185885756949_n.jpg
    292290511_1646360005739453_4913999185885756949_n.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
No doubts here. I took this one in open water a couple years ago. When those pike hit 40" they are a whole new game. Congrats on your catch.
Yes. Took me 3 years to beat my record originally with a 40 which I caught last year. then my son got a 41 and I have had to listen to him so I was happy to beat my record and his this year so soon.

I don’t know there 1874. You may want to recheck that. That monster already looks to be 44 to me!! 😈
it’s a big fish anyway you want to look at it!!
Congrats sir.

Latest posts

Back