Best 2018 Inlines

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1874sharpsshooter said:
MrTom said:
Next door neighbors to the Italian gun makers. Lots of good guns come out of Europe. Including Spain.
Lots of good guns come out of Europe including Spain

52Bore said:
Kinda reminds me of 'Upward' bball or soccer - everyone wins and gets a medal.

Yeah, that stuff makes me ill. The sissy-fying of our youth. We don't want to hurt their feelings. My daughter flat out refused to accept a participation trophy, and as a coach I refused to do it on the teams I coached. Some parents got on me, but oh well. You WIN, you get the trophy. Everyone else loses.

I've been watching the Olympics...Its not fair, maybe we should give them all a trophy so everyone from 4th on - their feelings aren't hurt. :puke:

1874sharpsshooter said:
MrTom said:
Next door neighbors to the Italian gun makers. Lots of good guns come out of Europe. Including Spain.
Lots of good guns come out of Europe excluding Spain

You need to put your horse on a non-Spanish treat-diet.
Quit calling it Randy also, when whipping it.... :lol:

WV Hunter said:
52Bore said:
Kinda reminds me of 'Upward' bball or soccer - everyone wins and gets a medal.

Yeah, that stuff makes me ill. The sissy-fying of our youth. We don't want to hurt their feelings. My daughter flat out refused to accept a participation trophy, and as a coach I refused to do it on the teams I coached. Some parents got on me, but oh well. You WIN, you get the trophy. Everyone else loses.

I've been watching the Olympics...Its not fair, maybe we should give them all a trophy so everyone from 4th on - their feelings aren't hurt. :puke:
I play Dominos once a week with two brothers and a brother -in -law. I do really well. I always finish in the top four. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, so I need to sell my CVA and get a Knight or a White, right?

Back