Best sabot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The best sabot that is consistent I like the traditions Ridgeback sabot and the Barnes sabots cause. All the Barnes out of 24 all weigh within.01 grain and same with the traditions other than there is only 15 of the traditions. But the reasoni need a better sabot than the Barnes is they load to tight and it is almost impossible to load a another shot after you shoot 1 shot. ( I have never shot the traditions and they only make forty five cal bullet size 50cal bore size I need a one that will do 44 cal bullet size and 50 cal bore size also thinking about buying a pack of harvester crush rib.)

I use the Harvester Crush Rib Sabots Also , load alot easier and made my bullets very accurate & consistent . I switch then with the sabots that came with the TC Shockwave , load easier and alot better accuracy . you can buy then on muzzleloader.com in 50 ct bags for $9.99 . Try them best i ever used in my opinion .

I also switched to the Harvester Gold PT's which come with the crush rib sabot . You can get 50 of them for $38.99 at muzzleloader.com . Hereis a picture of the target I shot with them at 100 yds.

Attachments

• IMG_1993 (1).jpg
    IMG_1993 (1).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I use the Harvester Crush Rib Sabots Also , load alot easier and made my bullets very accurate & consistent . I switch then with the sabots that came with the TC Shockwave , load easier and alot better accuracy . you can buy then on muzzleloader.com in 50 ct bags for $9.99 . Try them best i ever used in my opinion .
Harvester sabots are $7.99 per 50 ct at No Excuses Bullets at: muzzleloading-bullets.com

Latest posts

Back