Best Thing About the Obama Presidency Is That It's Coming to an End

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Best Thing About the Obama Presidency Is That It's Coming to an End

America was stupid enough to put Obama in there twice. Hes trashed us all over the world cares not about any of the veterans. Plus thinks we should apolgize for WWII. Im not voting for the Republican cannidate because I necessary think hes the right choice Im doing what everyone else is probably doing voting aginst HILLARY.

BigAl52 said:
America was stupid enough to put Obama in there twice. Hes trashed us all over the world cares not about any of the veterans. Plus thinks we should apolgize for WWII. Im not voting for the Republican cannidate because I necessary think hes the right choice Im doing what everyone else is probably doing voting aginst HILLARY.
So, you want 4-8 years of a female Obama back in?

Pete
Im not voting for Hillary no matter what.

Sorry I misread what you said. Senior moment.

Pete wants Hillary back in because he thinks shes...... HOT

:rolling on flo :Laughing blue: :slaps:

I really need to find a puking face LOL.

Where did I say that? Go have your morning coffee and wake up.

Damn kids!

I gots my morning starbucks here buddy. I know how you horny old goats think. Just like when sarah palin was running.

That's different. I'd bang her.

As long as she kept her mouth shut.

You mean like this?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X9If-lznx_w" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

That was a funny movie.

Hildabeast would be a nightmare for this country..I think worse than O"Muslim we have now...she is by far the most anti gun advocate running...She wants to be able to sue gun shops and gun makers if a weapon of thiers was used in a crime..that would close lots of shops and also make gun makers not sell in the USA..then its back to the stone age when they come to take guns away...she wants it gun free like a lot of the European nations...

They all have thier faults but none are worse than Hillary...she should be in a cell wearing a stripped pant suit singing bars an stripes forever for treason

I agree, but I fear she'll be hard to beat. I pray i'm wrong.

This country is almost in a FUBAR right now...O'Muslim weakened us very bad...skeletoned our military ..showed our weak state of affairs..Now Russia is massing lots of subs off the coast of the US..

We need a candidate that will get in Hillary's face an rub it in the mud..no hold barred...I dont think Cruz can do it..it will show that his Christian values was a smoke screen...Kiasich is to much a gentleman..Trump is arrogant and will not pull punches..I am not a big Trump fan ..BUT I think he would be able to beat her..only if his movement starts to esculate again..at this point we need to assess who will beat her..we still have a ways to go..see what the cat drags in for us..

Kasich won't resort to childish insults, but he's no pushover. He has the experience to go after Isis. The only one that does have experience.

Trump would be a train wreck. He has zero experience and his gut reaction to problems is always wrong. I don't consider him a tough guy. He's been rich all his life. I bet he's never been punched in the face. I bet he'd scream like a little girl and sue them.

what happened to the days when actual war heros and generals used to run for president?

No kidding.

Pete..I am for who ever can beat the Democrats..even if its Joe the Plumber on the corner...If any of our now 3 Amigos show they can beat her..I am all in and on board...I am not worried so much as thier policies right now..as long as they beat her...

It is like hunting...you go out..search for game..wait patiently for the game to come..if none that day you just go and search the next day..till you get what you want...

I understand, but I wish everybody had woke up and saw Kasich is the best choice. I think it's too late now unless some miracle happens at the convention.

Even if Trump had any good ideas. Everybody hates him and nothing will pass in congress. How can he run the country when he can't even figure out the rules for getting delegates?

FrontierGander said:
what happened to the days when actual war heros and generals used to run for president?
So true Jon..today the presidential campaign is legal curruption...if goes to contested convention ...you can buy your delegates.shower them with gifts an sway them to be on your side...they claim delegates are for check an balance of the campaign...whats the checks..for the balance in thier bank accounts..lol...whats wrong with what the people want...most votes win...

The people voted for Obama and Trump. Do you really want to trust the people?

Keep this in mind. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. He can't beat her. Cruz can't beat her. Only Kasich can beat her and they won't vote for him.

Back