Blackpowder Hunting / Muzzleloading Hog Heaven!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Just got the fall BP Hunting Magazine!

Reading the article was like being there all over again. I cannot wait until next April for the next installment of the Loshbough hog saga!

Great read and it was good to see those pics again! Thanks to Chuck and Randy for putting the whole thing together. It really was a weekend to remember!

JJ

http://www.blackpowderhunting.org/backissues/05summer.php

Cool! Mine will be here shortly then. :D I'm looking forward to going in April. Wonder if I can find a good hog load for my Extreme. :huh?:

HOPEFULLY..I'll have mine here shortly TOO!

Wonder if I can find a good hog load for my Extreme.

That Platinum Tip will tear 'em UP! You can TRUST me on THAT one! :wink:

Doohan said:

Reading the article was like being there all over again. I cannot wait until next April for the next installment of the Loshbough hog saga!

Great read and it was good to see those pics again! Thanks to Chuck and Randy for putting the whole thing together. It really was a weekend to remember!

JJ

http://www.blackpowderhunting.org/backissues/05summer.php

:D I cant wait to read it as well.

Doohan said:
Platinum tip or Spitfire will be good medicine!

big6x6 said:
HOPEFULLY..I'll have mine here shortly TOO!

Wonder if I can find a good hog load for my Extreme.

That Platinum Tip will tear 'em UP! You can TRUST me on THAT one! :wink:

I was kidding guys. :wall: The Platinum tips are good medicine on deer and, from Chuck's experience a few years ago on a hog, hogs as well. :yeah:

Doohan said:

It seems that Jon mysteriously cloned himself, appearing twice in the same picture. :shock: The only explanation is that he had demonicly possessed the body of Blue Dot. I played "Where's Waldo?" for a bit, but only one JD ever appears.

However, Blue Dot appears in the Golden Pig Award picture, appearing this time as himself... for the good of mankind.

I thought it came out well-- what other magazine has JD on the table of contents page, a picture of Grouses's hand, and Doohan alone in living color with a living color pig that is not living. :?:

Still haven't got mine yet. It'll probably be here early next week.

Still waiting for mine. I started a new subscription about a month ago or so..

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the article. I for one was very upset about it!! Imagine seeing your name stating you were testing the Savage ML and you looked and looked and realized it wasn't you after all, but Randy Wakeman himself!! :( :wink: I was looking at the picture and was saying to myself, I don't think that is me. Then I realized, I wasn't wearing a camo shirt and black dungarees, I don't shoot right handed, I'm not that skinny, and forth I'm MUCH better looking!! :lol: :lol:

Other than that, it was a great article, you did a great job Randy!!

Ed

edmehlig said:
Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the article. I for one was very upset about it!! Imagine seeing your name stating you were testing the Savage ML and you looked and looked and realized it wasn't you after all, but Randy Wakeman himself!! :( :wink: I was looking at the picture and was saying to myself, I don't think that is me. Then I realized, I wasn't wearing a camo shirt and black dungarees, I don't shoot right handed, I'm not that skinny, and forth I'm MUCH better looking!! :lol: :lol:

Other than that, it was a great article, you did a great job Randy!!

Ed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back