• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Boyd Omega Stock, Woodman Omega barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Boyd laminate Thumbhole (right) in shady camo $190 plus shipping

I also have a McGowan 1:18 barrel from mark ordered and should be done in the next batch. So if you’re wanting one and don’t want on a wait list. I’ll have him direct ship to you when it’s done for exact cost. In fact I’m sure he’d let you pay for it, instead of me. I just want the cost of the barrel and don’t want to back out of it. Sold to *** Michiganmuzzy***

***Sold*** Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14X50 CDS-ZL DUPLEX # 180622. The CDS has been used but will include the Alumina lens covers and the leupold rings. ***SOLD***

Last edited:
I had been gathering parts to build a 45 smokeless omega for my brother. But have since decided to give up hunting and just gave him mine. So I have some items for sale.

Brand new Hankins 45 cal sizing die $145 shipped

New Lee hand press $70 shipped or die and press for $200 shipped

Omega action with new Cerekote in graphite, matches nitride to a T and trigger adjusted to 1 3/4lb pull. $300 shipped

I also have a McGowan 1:18 barrel from mark ordered and should be done in the next batch. So if you’re wanting one and don’t want on a wait list. I’ll have him direct ship to you when it’s done for exact cost. In fact I’m sure he’d let you pay for it, instead of me. I just want the cost of the barrel and don’t want to back out of it.

Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14X50 CDS-ZL DUPLEX # 180622 (I’ll double check the number. The CDS has been used $450 shipped. For $575 I’ll include the Alumina lens covers and the leupold rings.

I’ll post pics as soon as I can…
@Boonechaser ill buy that barrel if no one else has asked for it.

@Boonechaser ill buy that barrel if no one else has asked for it.
Just someone asking questions but no commitment. So it’s yours if you want it. Last update I got from Mark, it was headed for contouring but that was about a month ago.

He had planned for them to be done by now but there was a mixup with them and had to be re ordered.

I also have a McGowan 1:18 barrel from mark ordered and should be done in the next batch. So if you’re wanting one and don’t want on a wait list. I’ll have him direct ship to you when it’s done for exact cost. In fact I’m sure he’d let you pay for it, instead of me. I just want the cost of the barrel and don’t want to back out of it. Sold to *** Michiganmuzzy***

***Sold*** Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14X50 CDS-ZL DUPLEX # 180622. The CDS has been used but will include the Alumina lens covers and the leupold rings. ***SOLD***
Do you still have the sizing die and hand press?

These stocks are on sale right now for $167 shipped. Would you be willing to come down at all? They are out of the shady camo.

These stocks are on sale right now for $167 shipped. Would you be willing to come down at all? They are out of the shady camo.
Nah, I’m good. $237.50 plus shipping, not sure where you got $167 at?
Not to mention with this one, you get to see the color you’re getting. Some of the shady camo is really shitty!
IMG_4057.png

Last edited:
Back