cabelas rifleman blind

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckhammer

Reaction score
i purchased the rifleman popup blind from cabelas in 05. i have tried several other brands and most of them were not fast nor light weight . this blind is the best i have ever used.it goes up fast and easy,even my wife can use it without messing up.i purchased a bull stool to use in it and the combination seems to work great. i had many deer walk close by and none of them seemed to pay any attention to it. i also learned that it will be a good hideaway on cold windy days as it cuts down on the wind and seems to be a bit warmer inside. very nice.

Is your blind the type that uses the "round plastic" rings that "pop" open?
Do you have "shoot thru windows"? And one final question: Do you use anti-scent sprays on it?

Considering one of these, and was wanting to know a little more about them.......

Scott B

the rifleman blind is a pop- up style that reminds me of a beach umbrella opening up. it is very fast and easy and light. the ad says that fixed blade broadheads can be shot thur the mesh.i have not tested this.i only used this blind last year on days that were very windy as i did not want to get in a tree ,with the wind gusting in many different directions i had deer walking all around me showing no signs of fear or alarm in fact one deer almost ran into the blind. i would recomend the bull stool from cabelas instead of a bucket or folding chair. covering your face and hands with camo is also helpful.

Back