Camouflaging a rifle and scope????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I was watching on the Outdoor channel a place were you send your stuff and they camouflaged it. I did not get a number or a web-site. Are any of you familiar with this? I would love to have this done to a Rifle of mine.

Grouse,

Did you ever look any further into this?

In particular, it seems that nearly everyone offers "camo" options, but very few offer "marble" or "spiderweb" finishes. (The one exception above is Dynamic).

Does anyone know of anyone else offering varieties other than "camo" at similar prices?

JC

VENISONEATR said:
http://www.3dcoating.com/

Thanks JIM,

That is a great choice for the camo covers as their prices are the lowest I have seen.

JC

Grouse: I personallly like the coatings but for a temporary use the camo tapes or gun chaps would offer an easily removable solution.

I've used Robar Co., Inc in the past when I've needed or a customer wanted a tuff and durable non-blue finish on a weapon. Their work and service are excellent. I have yet to see one with any rust or finsh worn off. They do have camo finishes as well, but not that large of a selection of patterns.

http://www.robarguns.com/custom_finishes.htm

1SHOT1KILL said:
I've used Robar Co., Inc in the past...

I will likely be using their services in the near future as well...I recently acquired a firearm that is in excellent mechanical condition, however the synthetic stock is faded and scratched and the bluing is thinning in some areas. I have already made arrangements to have the stock repainted, and most likely will have the metal Rogaurded unless the bluing is in better condition than I have been led to believe. (I have not seen the gun in person yet as it is still in transit.)

www.blackicecoatings.com

This is a great product!! Its actually teflon coating, you will never have to worry about the exterior of your gun again. I had Lee do this to my 870 Rem. and he did the barrel and inside the action. I also have this coating on one of my Super 91 muzzleloaders and getting a second one with the same coating. This stuff is better than stainless steel!!

Check out the web site they offer a camo pattern now too as well as brown.

Latest posts

Back