CANT FIND ONE ANYWHERE!! HELP!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CentralOregon

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, So I'm new to blackpowder been trying to buy my first rifle for about the last 4 months. I'm looking for the CVA Acurra MR-X Northwest Edition. Yeah I'm UNLUCKY enough to live in one of the 3 shitty states for BP (Oregon) that being said for those that don't know I have to use open sights with my ignition source (musket cap only NO 209's) exposed to the elements. This Northwest edition meets my states garbage laws. Does ANYONE know where to find this??? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Im nowhere near you but i bought the NW conversion kit for my Accura, just in case. Can you find one of them and a regular MR-x?
I can do that as well so long as I have open sights without the scope rail. Thanks for your response 👍 I have notify me out with so many websites. They say they have them 9/21 then 10/21, 11/21, 12/21 and no one has had anything they just keep pushing the date out. It's hard to believe not 1 of these has become avaliable in 4 months im trying to not discouraged as I really want to add this to my yearly hunts but at this point 😕

Im nowhere near you but i bought the NW conversion kit for my Accura, just in case. Can you find one of them and a regular MR-x?
Hey I was curious if you would like to sell your NW Conversion kit as I got my rifle finally and now can't find a kit anywhere. If I don't find it I. SOL for my tag

Get yourself a nice 54 caliber hawken style rifle with a musket cap nipple. Caps and real black powder are available. The patched round ball is a proven deer killer.

Latest posts

Back