Colorado Alert

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Pete I always thought Colorado was more pro gun given the wide open spaces and wild wild west one thinks about for out there. Guess them liberals have over taken. We are running into the same thing here in VA, northern portion has all the DC Liberals and they are spreading south.

Spitfire - time for bed here!

What's the time over there right now , 8:00am here so i recon it must be around 12:00pm

FrontierMuzzleloading said:
Pete, i say we pack up our fat dogs and move to mexico.
Mexico is REAL BAD on guns. All guns have to be registered and it is almost impossible to import one. They smuggle them in, wait for an amnesty period and then register them. It's almost impossible to find a Remington 870 shotgun there but Mossbergs are fairly common.
The duck guide I had was blind in one eye because his homemade shotgun blew up when he shot it. I saw an old Winchester lever-action shotgun whose receiver was brazed together in several places. It looked like it was cut up for scrap and then brazed back together.
No one had a pistol except the drug gangs. And ALL of the cops are crooked. If you get pulled over, it is considered the norm to give the cop 100 pesos or so to settle the case.

That's why the Mexicans flock to the USA , they don't want to live there either ;)

Muley said:
I wouldn't live in Mexico if the guns were free.
I like Mexico and Costa Rica as long as I stay away from the resort and high crime areas. Unfortunately, crime (the drug cartels) is so rampant in Mexico right now that anyone who went there would be a fool .. and a good target for kidnapping and/or killing.
Honduras and Nicaragua were nice but Honduras is as bad as Mexico now.

Of course you'd like it. You like in Florida. I live at 8000ft in the Rockies.

Notice a difference?

mexico is a nice place though, its just the country has a corrupt government/military and all the drug lords.

Muley said:
Of course you'd like it. You like in Florida. I live at 8000ft in the Rockies.

Notice a difference?
We duck hunted in a lake at 8300' elevation in central Mexico. I could see a volcano erupting about 60 miles away.

Hey i forgot, but Denver for a while now has had this law where you can not start up and leave your car running if you are not IN it! Its so thieves wont be tempted to break in and steal the car!

A few months ago my dad had my truck and i always leave the GPS hooked up to the windshield as its the place where its supposed to be. They were there for hours and when they came back they saw a sticker on the window and it was a warning that items like GPS, Cell phones and CD's need to be put away before leaving the car to help prevent theft :lol:

Spitfire wrote: What's the time over there right now , 8:00am here so i recon it must be around 12:00pm.

You are 7 hours ahead of me here on the east coast of the US and 9 hours ahead of Muley.

John

Thanks for clearing up this one John , i know at a certain of the day here yall are asleep over there !

Latest posts

Back