CVA customer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Stankovitz

Reaction score
I would like to thank there service department for providing me a new stock for my Acura. Called them last week and sent pictures of the forearm were the sling attached. It snapped. Tray Lawson told me that they’re sending me out a whole new stock and received it in 4 days. Best thing was no charge. Got to love there customer service. Sent a new butt and a forearm

I’m glad it worked out for you, and I’m with you on their customer service. They replied to a customer inquiry email I sent them about some parts not sold on their website, and sent me the parts a week later, free of charge. Great customer service, and I wouldn’t change a thing about my Accura V2, which is easily my favorite rifle, even compared to some more expensive CF rifles. I hope that folks don’t ultimately take advantage of their good service, and ruin it for us, like some folks have with other companies that used to care about their customers.

Back