• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE CVA Plainsman .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was given to me to sell by a neighbor. It won’t sell bc the barrel is FUBAR’d & needs replacing or bored & sleeved to be a functioning muzzleloader again.
It’s only around a 200.00 gun - in good condition.
So I am GIVING IT AWAY - YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.
It comes as is, NO CASE.
This is a small gun like the Seneca or White Mnt Carbine, it would be PERFECT for a kid to start out with. That’s my hopes that someone will spend the cpl hundred bucks on this for a kid to get into muzzleloading.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There was a change of mind, sorry for any confusion.
The gun is still avail.
As I stated, I would like this gun to get fixed & given to a kid as their first muzzleloader or something like that.
If you're on a small fixed income like I am & you want a cheap way to start shooting a muzzleloader, I'll give it to you as well.
Its a project gun that will cost you what the gun is really worth to get it shootable again.
So if you're willing to do whats needed to get it functioning again & do that, its yours for the cost of shipping.
I'm not giving it away for a parts gun.

Latest posts

Back