CZ 97B 45 ACP

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
For anyone looking for a fine 45 ACP the CZ 97B is one to consider. It can be found for around $500 & is well made of all steel construction. I bought my very first CZ this past year...a CZ 452 American 22 LR & was quite impressed with its quality & how well it shoots. It compares favorably to 22's costing 3-4 times times as much.

I just picked up my new CZ Yesterday & its better lookin than pics! The American Handgunner has an article in its March/April issue titled CZ's Tough Guns Page 52 characterizing them as "Tank Tuff" which I fully agree after just tearing down my CZ 97B. This is one well made/hefty piece of equipment!

Gonna take it as a back-up on the muzzleloader TN Hog hunt early April stuffed with Hornady 230 grain HP/HTP's.

Pic of my New CZ 97B (looks even better than Catalog pic) :grin:

DSCF0269.jpg

Thanks guys. I compared to S&W, Springfield etc along with reviews & reports on the CZ to help me decide. I only have one other semi...a Browning 9 HP & this CZ is right in there as far as quality & style, Cant wait to go to range when it warms up a little & have some fun with this one! :lol:

I am interested in how it shoots Loggy and what kind of accuracy you can get with that Tango popper.

Will put up a report RMan when I shoot. Per numerous reports the CZ 97B is one of the most accurate 45 Tango Popper's to be found! :lol:

Latest posts

Back