CZ P series - fans or foes?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinktip

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at picking up a CX P10-C. Essentially a Glock 19 clone. I would love a Gen 5 MOS 19 but the CZ is available at 60% the cost and this gun is definitely a want and not a need. I have two other 9mm, one sub compact and one full size plus I carry a G29 10 mm more often than not anyways. Just be nice to fill the spot in the middle of the 9s.

The CZ seem to be well thought of and I like the looks and ergonomics. The trigger is nice. Just curious if anyone here has good or bad things to say about them.

I have 2 p10c's and a p10s. They're my favorite striker fired guns to shoot but in my experience they're not as reliable as a Glock and the mags don't seem to hold up as well as the Glock mags. I have 15,000 rounds total thru these 3 guns and would recommend the P series.

Just a quick update to thank folks for their input. Today I ordered the P10 C.

You may get a bad case of CZitis... not that there is anything wrong with that. But you've really missed out on the heyday of Wood Lottery winning 527s, 452/3/5s, etc. And teh CZ Kadet (kit or complete gun) is near unobtanium now...

BTW - MecGar is the OEM for factory mags, order those to save a few bucks over factory price.

Nope, they are rumored to be coming out with a new generation of the P10 series but nothing released yet. The current version is in their 2024 catalog.

Thanks for the heads up on the source for mags.

Back