CZ P series - fans or foes?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinktip

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at picking up a CX P10-C. Essentially a Glock 19 clone. I would love a Gen 5 MOS 19 but the CZ is available at 60% the cost and this gun is definitely a want and not a need. I have two other 9mm, one sub compact and one full size plus I carry a G29 10 mm more often than not anyways. Just be nice to fill the spot in the middle of the 9s.

The CZ seem to be well thought of and I like the looks and ergonomics. The trigger is nice. Just curious if anyone here has good or bad things to say about them.

I have 2 p10c's and a p10s. They're my favorite striker fired guns to shoot but in my experience they're not as reliable as a Glock and the mags don't seem to hold up as well as the Glock mags. I have 15,000 rounds total thru these 3 guns and would recommend the P series.

Just a quick update to thank folks for their input. Today I ordered the P10 C.

You may get a bad case of CZitis... not that there is anything wrong with that. But you've really missed out on the heyday of Wood Lottery winning 527s, 452/3/5s, etc. And teh CZ Kadet (kit or complete gun) is near unobtanium now...

BTW - MecGar is the OEM for factory mags, order those to save a few bucks over factory price.

Nope, they are rumored to be coming out with a new generation of the P10 series but nothing released yet. The current version is in their 2024 catalog.

Thanks for the heads up on the source for mags.

Latest posts

Back