Does anyone shoot a swing-lock smokeless ML?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

distantfoe

Reaction score
Does anyone shoot a swing-lock smokeless ML? I have recently put one on order and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a swing-lock or heard anything about them.

I appreciate your comments

distantfoe said:
Does anyone shoot a swing-lock smokeless ML? I have recently put one on order and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a swing-lock or heard anything about them.

I appreciate your comments

Good Luck with your new purchase. Keep it simple, and you should have pretty good success. :)

I would expect "Swing-Lock" to exist only as long as Henry Ball and Savage Arms allow them to.

Hiring patent attornies to defend yourself against intentional patent infringement takes more than a few dollars. :shock:

How many guns to the make per year anyway? Probably not that many. I thought you had one on order Randy?

Mr. Hill,

I believe you already know the answer to your own question. :shock:

RandyWakeman said:
I would expect "Swing-Lock" to exist only as long as Henry Ball and Savage Arms allow them to.

Hiring patent attornies to defend yourself against intentional patent infringement takes more than a few dollars. :shock:

What did they infringe on?
Just curious, they do have some very pretty thumbhole stocks on their web page!! 8)

US Patent Office records are online-- and readily available to anyone with Internet access.

omega said:
Oh, sorry thought you knew. Thanks for the info.

Of course I know-- and, I'm no stranger to sarcasm. Thank you for your contribution. Get a Savage yet? :roll:

RandyWakeman said:
[ and, I'm no stranger to sarcasm. Thank you for your contribution.

Not in this case you don't. I was thanking you for the info as I didn't realize the patent info was on line. So Randy don't be such a shrinking violet and accept my thanks. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back