Dont you know.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I sat out all day yesterday for Michigans Opener. Saw lots of does and a 6" spike. Not enough shooting around to put a serious dent in the herd.

This morning I sat til 9:00 and as I looked around thought a little house cleaning may be in order. I washed some windows and gathered a little bit of trash and clutter. Place was looking pretty good so I thought I would take one last look around before heading home. Dont you know there is a 2" spike standing in the far corner watching me. We just looked at each other for a few minutes before he turned and walked away. Somehow I just knew if I started washing windows something would show up.

I'm not sure about the weather up there but it's been pretty warm here in S.Ohio! I don't know if that's the issue or not! I've been seeing a lot of buck activity on my cams though!

Got to deer camp last night and headed to the bar to talk to the locals. Everyone is saying they aren't seeing the deer this year. Not sure what it is. Cold front coming in late tonight early am tomorrow for opener so hopefully that spurs them a bit.

Something kinda cool though. They were showing me pictures of a Cerval that several of them have caught on trail cameras. Apparently one got loose or let loose. That would make a nice trophy

I sat out all day yesterday for Michigans Opener. Saw lots of does and a 6" spike. Not enough shooting around to put a serious dent in the herd.

This morning I sat til 9:00 and as I looked around thought a little house cleaning may be in order. I washed some windows and gathered a little bit of trash and clutter. Place was looking pretty good so I thought I would take one last look around before heading home. Dont you know there is a 2" spike standing in the far corner watching me. We just looked at each other for a few minutes before he turned and walked away. Somehow I just knew if I started washing windows something would show up.
Wait till ya see how many new buddies you're going to have inviting you over to their house after you've announce that "you do windows". BTW buddy, do ya have anything goin on next wednesday?

Latest posts

Back