• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD F/S Custom Smokeless muzzleloader .45 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaker

Reaction score
F/S Custom Smokeless muzzleloader .45 cal
Remington Stainless Steel 700 short action.
Fluted spiral bolt by Jeff Hankins.
Brux #17 stainless steel barrel 1-20 twist. The barrel is in the original stainless from brux. There are scratches on it. I never got around to bead blasting this one. The bead blasting takes the scratches out.
Hankin’s ignition system (breech plug and 20 brass modules).
HS precision green with black webby stock with aluminum bedding block.
Bottom metal is black matte.
No attachment for ramrod. I didn't want it. I prefer the collapsible ramrod from Hankins.

The gun is in excellent condition. Total shot rounds estimated between 75-100. Bore is spotless. I only shot IMR 4198 powder in the gun. Bullets were Parker 275gr and Pittman Accumax 250gr. Both shot extremely well.

The gun currently has an aluminum scope base with vortex precision rings (30mm .97 height I believe). The scope is a GPO 4x 6-24X50 reticle is MOA. Information for the scope is in the link below. Exposed target turrets. It is a fantastic scope. I have the original box and paperwork. Also has 1 Free individualized Kenton turret if I can find the certificate that went with the scope.

PASSION 4X 6-24×50, reticle – MOA | GPO USA

Gun w/out base, rings and scope. $ 1900 plus shipping

Gun with base, rings and scope. $ 2400 plus shipping

Pics to come

I am probably missing something, so PM with any questions.

I am not sure about the weight. I don't have scale that would give a real accurate measurement. I will try later tonight.

I would guess around 14# total weight with scope maybe a touch more.

Disclaimer: This is certainly nothing scientific...but I weighed the gun a couple different methods on the only bathroom scale I have and consistently came up with 12lbs - 13lbs with scope as in the pictures.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back