• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Rem 700 Smokeless Conversion - UNFIRED!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
I recently finished putting this together. Unfortunately a couple things have come up and I need to sell it. Didn't even get to shoot it yet.

-Rem 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader action
-Hankins .45 Brux 1-20 prefit barrel cut to 23". Has a Hanks Self-Timing V2 muzzle brake installed. Also comes with a thread protector and funnel.
-TriggerTech Special trigger
-HIS breech plug and modules
-Hankins recoil lug
-Hankins ramrod barrel band
-B&C M40 style fiberglass stock
-Rem 700 Cleaning tube
-Hankins Depriming station
-Hankins 20 moa stainless scope base
-ASG Bolt stop
-Currently topped with an also new, unfired Burris Veracity 4-20x50 FFP scope in Vortex Pro Series rings. It's a really nice scope. Came with standard capped turrets. I have the exposed turrets that can be swapped on if you want to dial your scope.
-I also have a Frankford Arsenal Hand Priming tool we can talk about if you need one

Asking $2000 for the rifle or $2750 scoped. Only have about a week to sell this, otherwise I'll figure something else out and keep this. I might consider partial trade for a Mountaineer, Ultralight, maybe an Omega or something else that piques my interest (I still gotta have something to shoot...)

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We'll try one bump. If nobody takes it in the next few days I'll probably shoot it and keep it. Still considering trades, mostly for an Omega or maybe an Encore frame. Or cash. I'd trade for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back