Found lyman 57 peeps in stock. (for hawken)..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exarcher

NRA and NAA Life member
Supporting member
Reaction score
I found that Brownell's has the lyman 57 peep in stock.. I have searched for quite some time, & had given up,, but low & behold it's there now.. (maybe it was before,, but i didn't look there??) Anyway if you want/need one, order it quick as "Lyman" lists i out of stock.

Track of the Wolf has them as well, but they don't have the Great Plains version in stock. Just found the GP version on Optics Planet of all places.

Needing some help...

I'm looking to replace my stock TC Hawken front sight with a good high vis green globe sight and and a solid rear tang peep sight without drilling etc.

I was looking at the comparison that IdahoLewis was doing between the Lyman and Williams rear tang sight.

Can someone help out an old veteran with older eyes with a solid recommendation for a front globe and rear tang system that works well for hunting that is solid and dependable and shows up in the dark timber and low light?

Many thanks!!

SHADOWFOX64

I had Lyman on an Investarm 58 that worked great. Just traded for a TC Hawkens with a Thompson Center tang sight on it, both are mounted to the tang screw.

Back