Good find today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to an outdoor swap meet and flea market this morning not really looking for anything specific.Almost at the end I spotted a gun dealer and noticed he had some smokeless powder and primers.When I saw IMR4198 at $37.00 a lb and Fed 209A primers for $7.00 per 100 needless to say I picked up 2 of each.Good thing my brother was there,now I owe him,but after I explained to him what it would have cost else where,he was understandable.So I am good for a little while now.

Went to an outdoor swap meet and flea market this morning not really looking for anything specific.Almost at the end I spotted a gun dealer and noticed he had some smokeless powder and primers.When I saw IMR4198 at $37.00 a lb and Fed 209A primers for $7.00 per 100 needless to say I picked up 2 of each.Good thing my brother was there,now I owe him,but after I explained to him what it would have cost else where,he was understandable.So I am good for a little while now.
Thats awesome, I'm glad to hear that you're hooked up for powder & primers for a while. I'm lookin forward to hearing how your first shooting experience with your new Omega SML goes.

As soon as I get my new barrel I will be heading for the range that day.I have everything else ready to go.Hoping it will shoot as good as my Knight sml with the Brux barrel.From what I see from other members,it should do me justice.
I would love to see a few pics and specs of the knight. Who built it ? Sounds like a project that I would be interested in.

Latest posts

Back