Got this striper through the ICE baby! YEAH!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
100_0493.jpg

OKAY I LIED BUT ARN'T YOU GUYS READY FOR SOME FISHING TOO?

Whatsa matter no sense of humor? :shock:
Venisoneater wears pantyhose.

Boy, I can't wait till the ice melts here so I can go fishing and show some pics of giant walleye, and pike. Oh well, only 3 more months :(

Rifleman said:
100_0493.jpg

OKAY I LIED BUT ARN'T YOU GUYS READY FOR SOME FISHING TOO?

Jimmy, I really think RMans Striper is much larger considering the size/ porportion of "holder to fish ratio"... seeing eye dog or not!!!! :lol: :lol:
Nice one ur son got fur sure but RMan is a BIG GUY! :lol:

Loggy said:
Jimmy, I really think RMans Striper is much larger considering the size/ porportion of "holder to fish ratio"... seeing eye dog or not!!!! :lol: :lol:
Nice one ur son got fur sure but RMan is a BIG GUY! :lol:

Maybe :roll: .... We'll settle it in the near future fer sure! :wink: 8)

Yeah I'm certainly wanted to get out on the lake for sure! You won't believe it but today it was 74 degrees! I had my sunroof open! 8)

Yeah chuck...you guys in the South get it made. I was in Jacksonville FL last 11 days for work & im ready to go bak to that 70 degree stuff after all this snow & ice here in the PA State! 8)

fishing

It's snowing here today...just 3-5 inches. Normally this time of year we would be fishing the Potomac River for pre-spawn Walleye's.

Will be in the 50's next week and by next Friday I will have fish in the boat. I hope.

Re: fishing

choc-dog said:
It's snowing here today...just 3-5 inches. Normally this time of year we would be fishing the Potomac River for pre-spawn Walleye's.

Will be in the 50's next week and by next Friday I will have fish in the boat. I hope.

You're making me envious. It'll be more than 2 months before we see open water and I can think about boating some fresh walleye :? :cry: Now I'm starting to salivate about the thought of some fresh fillets in the pan.

Back