GREMLINS, TROLLS or LEPRECHAUNS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
Supporting member
Reaction score
I have made 3 Nipple Wrenches over the years 1 on a 1/4 drive breaker bar, 1 on a 1/4 drive socket 1 on a 1/4 nut driver handle....Have Torn all 3 bags apart 2 smaller possibilities bags one large that has tons of reloading gear, I` m fit to be tied, gagged and poked with hot IRONS can not find a single one I know to avoid the traditions pot metal breakaways as I call em and avoid them Checked on Slix-Shot Nipple remover it is sold out all over internet, Found Track of The Wolf they have some I have ordered two, shipping, tax OTD $29 1 for the Pocket Models 1 For the .44s and Navy`s T handle style. I will post the good, bad and ugly on em. If you have experience with them please feel free post the good, bad and ugly about what I have just got myself into or Just how satisfied or ah STRATUSFIED hahahahahahah just showing my age and I am a wrestling fan, all humor aside If you do have experience Track of The Wolf, nipple wrenches I would like to hear how good, bad or ugly, plus it would help others out as well. AND YES I did try YOU TUBE not much there on them, well leaves me open for an honest review to be shot and posted. Look forwards to hearing from you all, as well as doing a review on them myself I guess.

I'm going to tell you something my mother told me years ago. She said if you can't find something ask Jesus to help you and have faith and you will find it. I've been doing it for years and it works. Matthew 7:7-8)
Case in point: this is the most remarkable example. I was repairing a trigger on a Savage bolt action 22LR. at one point a spring slipped and flew off the work bench and I felt it hit my foot. I searched for it for half an hour moving stuff and even using a magnet with no luck. I went upstairs and got a coffee and as I was going back down I asked Him for help finding it. I took a sip of coffee and set my cup down and the spring was lying there on my work bench!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back