Had a Blast at the 2007 Loshbough Boar Blast!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super 91

Reaction score
Great group of guys and we had an absolute blast! I worked as hard as I ever have for this years pig, but it was worth every scratch and ever wheeze...... :lol: :lol:

2004853599298420711_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

Jeff and Daniel Loshbough look over his nice hog. Daniel said he wished every hog was as nice as Jeff's, and I agree. Super HOG!!

2004852611015932838_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

Scott, me (Bob), and Jeff right before the "hike" Jeff was suckin' air like a jet engine.... :lol: :lol:

2004861726625935448_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

Scott with his very nice sow, which is what he wanted to shoot if he had to shoot....

2004892516100289195_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

And then we surprised my camera guy by letting him shoot a nice hog. Paul is a super great guy. He has a passion for the outdoors. I know it was killing him to see us chasing all these pigs and not get to shoot one himself. Although he had to wait till the very end, he flew through the woods like the moths on his camo, and tagged a gorgeous pure Russian Boar. What a hunt!!!

2004849445691816992_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

Very hard hunt, but it was an absolute BLAST!! Enjoyed seeing all you guys again, and meeting the few new guys too.

:) A Super Hunt Report by a Super Guy!

Seein all ur smiling faces says it all. I missed not being part.

Nice hogs there Scott & Paul!!!!!!

:) Thanx Bob for posting-up ur report & i sure hope to share a hunt with you all in the future!

I got 11 (so far) flintlockers (confirmed) & chumpin at the bit for our Nov. Flintlock Hunt. Be the first hog hunt for most of them. We still have one opening to cap our hunt! Bows also accepted in addition to flintlocks. PM me if anyone interested.

GREAT pics. I thought about you guys all weekend. Thanks for sharing the story and pictures :shock: :D

Paul earned that hog. Although he was surprised by actually shooting one with a rifle instead of a camera,,,he deserved it. Kudos to you and Scott for making his trip "complete"... :wink: That's awesome, bro... :wink:

That's "icing on the cake" for me.... 8)

He was dragging after running all over filming us. I know he had to be tired of trying to get us on film. When I handed him my gun, he lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really?, No way, really?" was pretty much his reaction. Then he was off like the wind.....an that boy can RUN!!! I think the end of his grin was touching in the back of his head. I know it went past his ears..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Paul's a great guy. I'm glad he was able to shoot a nice hog.

I know I certainly had a GREAT time Bob! Couldn't have been better actually!

Special thanks for having the shirts done up Bob! That was GREAT!

Thanks for sharing guys.
I wish I was there.
What, no 'best dressed hunter award'? :shock: :shock: :shock:

There were some real nice hogs harvested. Thanks guys for a really nice hunt and a fun time. :D

Great report guys! I had a blast as well! I wish I could have stayed till Monday...

Those are some sweet 91's ya all had!!!!

GREAT REPORT BOB. YOU ALL GOT GREAT HOGS.

THAT WAS PRETTY COOL TO GET PAUL A HOG AFTER HE HAD FILMED ALL WEEKEND.

I HAD A GREAT HUNT AND A GREAT WEEKEND. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SHIRT.

Really glad everyone got the hog they wanted... The shirts were great and the times spent will be remembered for a long time.

Pat,,did you score on your turkey?? Give me a holler when you wanna hit the range again. :wink:

Latest posts

Back