Heading to Missouri Saturday

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I'm back from Missouri........
The Bad:  yes, once again the Turkey's pea sized brain proves to be superior to my pea sized brain. 
The Good:  I lost 5 pounds chasing those damn birds!

Smokin' Joe said:
OK I'm back from Missouri........
The Bad:  yes, once again the Turkey's pea sized brain proves to be superior to my pea sized brain. 
The Good:  I lost 5 pounds chasing those damn birds!
Joe

They make these things called....THERMOS JUGS; they hold coffee to keep ole men from falling asleep! We also have these things called HAM SANDWICHES in case of momentary tinges of impending hunger. Be careful with them because if plenty of coffee isn't consumed after eating one...or two...one will be inclined to be afflicted with limber neck and closed eyes! Turkey know about this 'affliction'! We also have a new invention called a camo ground blind that is really comfortable with a folding chair!

You ain't supposed to 'chase turkeys'! They can see you before you see them and they can outrun any sprinter within the olympics! They also fly quite well! What you do is find where turkeys are ranging and feeding, set your ground blind up...climb yourself in it and wait, call, but not too much (turkey are smart) but they also are 'afflicted' with the same characteristic that gets some men into trouble! I'll leave that to your imagination! Eventually one of those gobblers will cave in to that particular characteristic....and come a running to your loving call!!

:cheers: :lol: :Salute:

Latest posts

Back