Hello from NE Washington

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinktip

Reaction score
New to the forum so a little bit about myself. Recently retired and living with my wife on property we are developing ( shop, house, etc). Dabbled in black powder growing up but most of my time was spent with modern firearms. I got out of it for a while but recently have started shooting again.

I joined the forum as I have a Pietta 1858 New Army .44 that was given to me some years ago by a family member. I have never shot it and likely won’t. After some discussion on a Glock forum, I decided to sell it to finance another pistol. It has been listed there for some time without any takers so I figured I would come here and see if my pricing is right or not. I k ow I can’t post it on the classifieds as a new member so I will just be doing a lot of searching and reading.

Thanks for having me.

Duggan

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!! Search the Classifieds forum for previous sales of similar revolvers. I'm sure you will find the info you seek.

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!! Search the Classifieds forum for previous sales of similar revolvers. I'm sure you will find the info you seek.
Thanks. I have done so but didn’t find the model in question. Several Pietta .44 but none of the stainless. I suppose they may be less desirable from an authenticity perspective although new they demand a premium price.

Latest posts

Back