I Don't Get It?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all done. I prefer to give my business to Muzzle-Loaders. They've been good to me.

Dixie was fine with me cancelling. She said she doesn't blame me.

I really want to see how the NoExcuses fit my bore and how the recoil feels. It will help me decide what i'm going to get for tags and I only have till April 6th to do that.

I have 100 Winchester Triple7 209 primers if you want them and I can get you all the musket caps you want. I believe the caps are $8.99/100. Shipping isn't a problem.

You guys are great. I sent a PM to lechwe. The 100 T7 primers will be perfect for Pyro and get me through this year.

I think I can still cancel the musket cap order with Muzzle-Loaders and send the Northwest breech plug back. That will save me some money I can put towards bullets.

Thanks again everybody.

Muzzle-Loaders is too fast. They already shipped it. I ordered yesterday. ML= 1 day...... Dixie+ 6 weeks.

So, i'l have an option to use musket caps or 209. The way things are going I may have to use both before the shelves are stocked again. :(

I feel your pain on the ordering. I can see it being an issue a year ago when everything shut down but come on!! I ordered a new MZ on 2/4/21 said ships in 3-4 weeks, HA!! Still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet....
Thanks to good people like Snapbang I was able to get my hands on some Blackhorn while I wait for my rifle to arrive.

Well, ML cancelled the musket cap order. It didn't really ship yet but just the label was made up.

So, now i'm back to just the 100 209 primers. I won't be able to shoot as much as I like but I can get them to last quite awhile. At least I won't have to deal with the goofy Northwest breech plug now.

Keep searching for them, check the smaller gun shops too. I’ve heard there are shipments of 209 in small batches because everyone is out, so they can’t ship a bunch to each store.

Ed.....Yes, but I got all my money back now. I paid $49 for just 200 caps from ML. Plus, they'll take back the breech plug.

Keep searching for them, check the smaller gun shops too. I’ve heard there are shipments of 209 in small batches because everyone is out, so they can’t ship a bunch to each store.

I'll make the 100 primers work until my local shop gets some. I'm tired of paying a Hazmat and shipping fees for just caps. My thoughts can turn to bullets and what load will I use. I'm exhausted thinking about primers and caps.

muley, Might sound wierd seeings I don't post much, but I have around 70 some Winchester T7 209s I'm not going to use, sticking with caps. I either give them to someone who will use them or they'll sit. Give your address and I'll send them to you. let me know, maybe you don't want to post that info but we can text. I don't see a p.m. option on this site. 651 583 1029

Hover your mouse over the members forum name on the left and a window will pop up with their info and at the bottom right, click on "Start Conversation."

muley, Might sound wierd seeings I don't post much, but I have around 70 some Winchester T7 209s I'm not going to use, sticking with caps. I either give them to someone who will use them or they'll sit. Give your address and I'll send them to you. let me know, maybe you don't want to post that info but we can text. I don't see a p.m. option on this site. 651 583 1029
I really appreciate your offer. Save them. You never know what will change. I got a package today with enough primers from members to last me a long time. I'm good and i'm sure 209's will be back on the shelves before I run out.

Thanks again.

guys believe its illegal to ship primers w/o hazmat permit may be wrong but if yes be very careful could be a big fine or worse.

You may be correct as I have never looked into shipping primers. However, I do know that I can ship primed brass and loaded ammo. I really don't get some of their hazmat rules like this.

Latest posts

Back