IMO This is the best Muzzleloader for the money you can buy.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after buying one I'm not sure I would agree. I've had nothing but problems with mine. :x Thank goodness it's just to play around with and the (2) Savages are for serious hunting. :yeah:

Well after buying one I'm not sure I would agree. I've had nothing but problems with mine.

I really hate that! :cry: I've had two and BOTH were about as good as it gets for a Triple Se7en gun. I'd take it hunting ANYWHERE..

big6x6 said:
Well after buying one I'm not sure I would agree. I've had nothing but problems with mine.

I really hate that! :cry: I've had two and BOTH were about as good as it gets for a Triple Se7en gun. I'd take it hunting ANYWHERE..

Maybe I just drew the lemon in the batch. :cry: I'm sure glad I didn't pay full price for it.

dwhunter said:
Well after buying one I'm not sure I would agree. I've had nothing but problems with mine. :x Thank goodness it's just to play around with and the (2) Savages are for serious hunting. :yeah:

Did you call Knight or send it back to them?

I sent the barrel back to them which they have no more SS only blued left in stock. :cry:

Latest posts

Back