IMR 4198 on line retailers (in stock) ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts exactly no major cards is a no brainer !!!/Ed
EVERY time I see someone post propellant for sale and its not from a major store, I cringe. You can type in just about anything and it WILL BE AVAILABLE someplace, but they're going to take you for everything you'll GIVE them.
I want to see addresses, where I can do a street level search of the address. About 95% of places that say its "in stock", will show some apartment building, run down home, garage, or you name it.

Thanks but I don't do those payment options ,none of my cards AMEX and other major cards are accepted ! /Thanks anyway Ed
Did not realize it was a questionable site when I posted it. Never looked into their payment system.. It looked legit at first glance. I am sure most people like myself would shy away once they went to checkout and saw what type of payment they required.

Tell me where you live /a map of your house and when your going to the range (HA)/Ed
Rochester. SE Minnesota. I was in Scheels again yesterday and almost grabbed another pound. Almost. I have plenty at home now. There were still 11 jugs on the shelf. I was thinking of grabbing the last box of .40 200 grain XTPs for the range and as I stood looking at that last box a guy comes and grabs it. lol That's fine. I have like six boxes of them all knurled up nice and ready for the range.

Maybe it’s just me, but every time I google 4198 the first ones that pop up always show in stock and are low priced for the times. Just about all of those are scam sites.

Back