It is here already.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tomorrow will 4 months of the passing of my younger brother.And since then my other brother and I have been planning our elk hunt trip to Colorado.As of now ALL is a go and ready to l;eave tomorrow morning.Time has went so fast,have barely had time to do any deer hunting here in Indiana.It took us 4 hours to pack his truck with all that we are taking.I did convince him for us to camp out on public land instead of a hotel.So we are taking 2 small buddy heaters to warm up the tent before we go to bed.Will not leave them running when we go to sleep.I want to thank every one for all their input on this and especialy to snapbang for his gracious help.Will get back later with information on how the hunt went.:snipe:

Tomorrow will 4 months of the passing of my younger brother.And since then my other brother and I have been planning our elk hunt trip to Colorado.As of now ALL is a go and ready to l;eave tomorrow morning.Time has went so fast,have barely had time to do any deer hunting here in Indiana.It took us 4 hours to pack his truck with all that we are taking.I did convince him for us to camp out on public land instead of a hotel.So we are taking 2 small buddy heaters to warm up the tent before we go to bed.Will not leave them running when we go to sleep.I want to thank every one for all their input on this and especialy to snapbang for his gracious help.Will get back later with information on how the hunt went.:snipe:
Wishing you all the best for a safe, fun, & successful hunt my friend.

Have a good time and stay safe in all your travels. Good luck on your hunting.

Cherish these trips. Even my worst trips at the time were my favorite looking back because the family I was with. Wish my old man could handle another Quetico trip.

Safe travels, Dry powder and good memories buddy.

Sorry for your loss. I have an older brother that we are still close, but don’t do anything together and haven’t for years. He’s basically turned into a hermit.
That’s OK though because Carlos told me one day that he thinks of me as a brother, and it was kind of funny, because I had been thinking the same thing about him. We still talk every day and that’s a huge thing for me. So I’m fortunate enough to have two. Although I wish I lived closer to Carlos where the weather is warmer lol.
Good luck on your hunting trip. Take down something big!

Greg

Latest posts

Back