Just purchased 2 more TC's

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMG1894

Reaction score
Before Christmas on two different occasions I bought a new unfired TC New Englander .50 w/synthetic stock. Then a week later I got a TC Greyhawk .54 (which came with everything as the seller was getting completely out of black powder; 5 boxes Hornady balls, 4 boxes TC Max-Hunters, 2 boxes Hornady Plains bullets, Hornady XTP/sabots, 1000 CC1 caps, 2lbs Pyro RS, powder measure, Maxi Ball mould..........too much to list :lol: )

And now I just got another N.E. 12 gauge shotgun and N.E. .50 unfinished kit which should be here this week some time.

Lets see here; 1x TC Endevour, 1x TC .54 Hawken, 1x Lyman .54 GPR (kit), 1x Lyman .54 Plains Pistol (kit) plus all the New Englanders.......
Either black powder/muzzle loading is addictive or I got a problem :wink:
I dont know if I'll have time to shoot any of my centerfires for the next little while.......Hmmmm??? Maybe sell them and buy more BP guns???.
I dont have a .32........yet........ :lol:
Happy Shooting ALL :D

You got it! And I love it!

I read on another forum that TC has stopped making the sidelock MLs so you have quite a collection!

sounds like a nice collection. I am sure they will give you years of service.

TC & sidelocks no more

smyrnagc said:
You got it! And I love it!

I read on another forum that TC has stopped making the sidelock MLs so you have quite a collection!

I read the same thing. I'm sure glad I got mine when I did. I can imagine the same thing will happen with them and price like the Win 94 when they shut their doors.

Latest posts

Back