Knight Disc extreme 45 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIDeerhunter67

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Im thinking about adventuring into a 45 cal disc elite SS black stock, its in great shape, whats some good loads and bullets to shoot out of it? Currently has the FPJ plug, probably upgrading to the lehigh plug, anyway some insight on it and any tips would be appreciated

120 gr by volume of BH209 shot 200 gr XTPs, 200 gr SSTs, 195 gr Barnes Expanders, and 200 gr Bloodlines all sub MOA using a Harvester Smooth Blue Sabot. I used the 200 gr Bloodlines for hunting.

Same here, 120 gr by volume BH209, Harvester sabot, 195 gr Barnes Expander, 200 gr SST. The SST just a tad more accurate than the Barnes.

Your title says Extreme, your post mentions the Elite, those are two different models. I have the Elite. Definitely get the bare primer Lehigh plug and adapter, well worth the money.

Same here, 120 gr by volume BH209, Harvester sabot, 195 gr Barnes Expander, 200 gr SST. The SST just a tad more accurate than the Barnes.

Your title says Extreme, your post mentions the Elite, those are two different models. I have the Elite. Definitely get the bare primer Lehigh plug and adapter, well worth the money.
Yeah my bad i ment an extreme but theyre really close to the same wouldnt you say? What kind of velocity you get with that? Semms the 45s like hot loads

Back