Knight MK-85

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had mine for 25 years , just now hunting it.
209 ignition w/ 90 by volume t7 fff w/ 300 aero lite . Leupold vxiii 4.5x14x50 .Shoots a jagged hole .
I’ve purchased the crushed rib sabots along w/ 300 grain scorpion , couple xtp & ordering either Parker or fury bullets .
What’s your preferred deer load beyond 100-125 yds . Thank you sir

Texas muzzleloader season opens on Monday for a couple weeks, and I’m going to try to kill a doe with one of my MK85’s and planning to do it with open sights. I sighted in a couple days ago with 60 grains (by weight) of T7 (3f) and a 350 gr cast bullet in a black crush rib sabot. Since I finally found some CCI caps, I was going to change breech plugs but decided to leave it set up for 209 primers for now.

Texas muzzleloader season opens on Monday for a couple weeks, and I’m going to try to kill a doe with one of my MK85’s and planning to do it with open sights. I sighted in a couple days ago with 60 grains (by weight) of T7 (3f) and a 350 gr cast bullet in a black crush rib sabot. Since I finally found some CCI caps, I was going to change breech plugs but decided to leave it set up for 209 primers for now.
Thankfully I found cci caps , t7 & now the optimum load . I know range time ,range time & range time . Just looking for some knowledge & wisdoms

Latest posts

Back