KNIGHT RIFLES WINS AGAIN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For the sixth consecutive year, Knight Rifles wins the NMLRA Manufacturer's Championship.

It seems to be an old habit by now with Knight. Congratulations to Knight Rifles. Again. :shock:

Do they ever tell what rifles and loads that were used to win the match?

Winchester 209s, Triple 7 loose powder, and shooter's choice on the rest as far as I know.

Most guns were Disc Extremes in last year's win, I'd imagine it is likely a few H & S Precision Revolutions were involved in this year's Knight teams.

RandyWakeman said:
For the sixth consecutive year, Knight Rifles wins the NMLRA Manufacturer's Championship.

That is no surprise to me at all. :) You know what's really scary about it.?
It wasnt even with a Disc Elite. :shock:

My mag disk has always been and still is one of my most accurate mzs.

iisabigone

where can we find you what the criteria for the shoot was,and what kind of groups where being shot by whom. I would still like to know how some of us around here compare to the factory guys

The NMLRA, that is just one match of many. Muzzleblasts, their magazine, publishes all the results.

They don't shoot for "groups," they shoot to win. Often, it just comes down to who is having the best day.

The types of events are listed here:

http://www.nmlra.org/nmlrapage.html

Latest posts

Back