Knights Rifles & Gear On Sale @ MidwayUSA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GM54-120 said:
Nice deals. They are in my state so i have to pay sales tax too. :(

ya but a lot of us do not have to!!! :D :D

I was really surprised by the prices - Knight must have worked a deal with them...

Dougs136Schwartz said:
Wow that's about 300 less than I played for either one of my Mountaineer rifles.

The ones at Midway are all 1-30 though aren't they and yours are 1-20?

Yes mine are 1-20 . I couldnt find anywhere where it said the twist rate . Normal Knights are 1-30 not 1-28 twist ? I have a couple .45s that are 1-28 s One is a Knight LHR other is a Omega . I'm going to see how good they will group at 200 and 300 yards compared to the 1-20s . I'm very curious how they will compare inside of 300 yards . I'll be sure to keep everything equal .

Typical Knight red DISC based 45s are all 1-30 with the exception of the 45 Target model listed in the 2006 catalog. A few odd ball prototypes may exist such as a 1-24 Elite or Extreme. TB claims he had an Extreme or Elite in 1-24 but it would have to be a prototype. Only MK85s were sold in 45cal 1-24.

Mr Miller did well a few times with the Mountaineer 45 1-30 at Friendship. IIRC he shot the 275gr BE and 84gr or 85gr BH209 by weight.

All the 45s i looked at on Midways site are 1-30.

Back