Loggys Hoggy Enroute!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Got a call today from Sandra from Lifelike Taxidermy in TN & they are shippin my Trophy tomorrow!

Sandra there wondered if address on record was good...I said well, how about shippin Hoggy to my Moms. I'm currently out of town & wont be home till Friday. This is one arrival I gotta be home to personally introduce to the homestead if u know whut I mean. :lol: :lol:

Some pics will be likely showin up here this coming weekend. She said my ole Hog looks real nice! :lol:

If Loggy's Hoggy is that pretty-- well, Chuck Hill can finally give out his coveted "best dressed award." :shock:

Chuck Hill can finally give out his coveted "best dressed award

HELLO? I should have all ready won that LAST year, MYSELF! I'm still pretty upset about THAT! I fully intend to win for 2006, no matter WHAT it takes! :shock:

Poor Crystal does the walk of shame as the evil Chuck screams, "I said DRESS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mercy. :cry:

Hoggy was delivered to my Mom's house this week. I plan to pick him up today! My Mom said he is a "Piece Of Art" but she has no problem with me taking & hangin Hoggy in my house. :lol:

Randy, whens your Lifelike delivery due?

Back