McMillian stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
My McMillian for some reason had one chip, then the other day it chipped again. The... "chips" .... are on the stock where the adjustable cheek piece comes down in front.
I emailed McMillian and asked if it could be repaired and a rep asked me for a photo. So I sent the photo off and it wasn't long and I had a return email.
"OUCH" was their first reply, then they told me to ship them the stock as it is warranted.
At least it happened at this time of year vs when it's time to practice and compete.

Thumbs up for McMillian

The latest chip is on the flat of the stock..........

1705958856603.jpeg

Well................................ It ended up being repaired just a little "too good". I had one hell of a time getting the barrel out of the stock and found why. They seen where the barrel channel had been opened and thought it was a defect, so they "fixed it".
I applaud them for it but..... I need to get the barrel out easier. Some very careful work with the Dremel tool and its free floated again.

Last edited:
Back