Michigan guys.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought my first handgun from Will in 1972
Brand new Smith model 18
125 dollars

Bought my first handgun from Will in 1972
Brand new Smith model 18
125 dollars
I think that when Wil passed, the boys only ran it for maybe one year. I bought a couple things in there then it closed up.
Ray's over off M-65 just past Hillman closed down also a few years back. FBI raided his place and took everything. I guess someone turned him in for letting his son work there who had a felony. Ray got most all back I think but, it took a toll on him and he passed on.

If you're looking for .22LR ammunition, Dunham's has it.
They listed Remington on sale, 300 for $38 and I ended up getting CCI Mini Mag's for $36. Picked up 3 boxes and left plenty for those following.
You can also pick up CCI 22 Stangers (not Stingers) from Midsouth Shooters. These are limited runs and are a novelty based on Youtube's 22 Plinkster.
Watch short video for more info. Bought 2 boxes to through in the back of my safe..
https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/search?SearchTerm=stangers

I think that when Wil passed, the boys only ran it for maybe one year. I bought a couple things in there then it closed up.
Ray's over off M-65 just past Hillman closed down also a few years back. FBI raided his place and took everything. I guess someone turned him in for letting his son work there who had a felony. Ray got most all back I think but, it took a toll on him and he passed on.
I bought a Sig from Ray around 2010. He took care of my paperwork, but I did see his son outside.

I like the MiniMags in my 10/22 but the Rem Golden Bullets shoot better in my Ruger mkiii hunter. I just found last weekend that the Aguila .22lr Super Extras shoot amazingly well in the mkiii and the 10/22. I picked up a 300ct box at Rural King but Dunhams may have them too. Try them out if you find any.

Back