MML Post-it Match

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
While formatting my son and my targets photos for this site (another post), I thought of a "Post-it Match" for this site for those who cannot attend Friendship. This might be a way for those out there to try the match - Paper portion anyway.
Here are the targets scoring rings below.. I also posted a link a year or so ago for these targets to be purchased from the NMLRA website.
Specs: (I'll round up to nearest tenth of an inch) my calipers show slightly different measurement, but I'll assume it's a printing mistake, in case anyone wants to duplicate the target on paper.

Only rules: Honor system, All targets must be shot the same day. No extra practice as the May in-line match is one relay after another.. Try to time your relays to 30 min. Front rest allowed - no longer than 4" and no artificial support on rear of rifle (I know a bench you can cross your arms for support, but try to hold off on that -ha)
Winner gets to drive Friendship in September for the National Championship! Why, probably because you've never been there!! This might motivate you..
Good Luck.

50- x- 0.400"
10- 0.900"
9- 1.90"
8- 2.90"

100- x- 1"
10- 2"
9- 4"
8- 6"

200 - x- 2"
10- 4"
9 -8"
8- 12"
7- 16"
6- 20"

Photos:

Attachments

• Inline target 50.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Inline target 100.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Inline target 200.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 125
Oh yea, NMLRA rules of center of bullet for higher value..

Back