My Sniper Rig

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
Remington Model 40 XB-Tactical. The NF-NXS finally showed up and I mounted it with Badger Ordnance base and rings. I ordered a HS-Precision floor plate with detachable box magazine but it's got a six month back order :cry: I'm sending the bolt handle out this week to have the handle changed to SSG style and I'm considering a Sako style extractor. I'm not really liking the Harris Bi-Pod. I'll probably change to a versa-pod like JJ's. Only thing left to get is a quality leather military sling.
Here's a few pics:
DSC02851.jpg

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02855.jpg

NICE SET UP JIM.

I THINK YOU WILL REALLY LIKE THE VERSA PODS IF YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE OVER FROM THE HARRIS BI PODS.

That is one AWESOME rig Jimmy! I don't know if you can put together a nicer rig! I'm REALLY jealous of the Nightforce! :x I thought I might be the first to get a Nightforce! :x :D I'm really thinking about putting one on a new rig I'm having fixed up. Is that a 5.5-22X50 NSX?

Nice looking gun Jim.
I like the stock. 8)
If it only come in pink just like Patrick's Nula. :lol: :poke:

To Venisoneatr: I know the feeling about work. A retired guy told me this once about his work job, " I like what I did, the only problem is it just took up too much time."

Jim,

That gun looked great even without the scope.... now it looks even better. Great luck with the custumizations...

JC

42 GR. RL-15 175 GR. SIERRA MATCH KING FED. MATCH PRIMER 3 SHOTS FPS 2690

DSC02859Medium.jpg

43 GR. RL-15 175 GR. SIERRA MATCH KING FED. MATCH PRIMER 3 SHOTS FPS 2730

DSC02860Medium.jpg

Looking good.... about time you shoot that thing.... It was about to have the action rusted shut! 8)

As well as that shoots you should only take 500 yard plus shots just to give the critters a chance.

jims said:
As well as that shoots you should only take 500 yard plus shots just to give the critters a chance.

Thanks Jim :!: For right now I'm pretty sure the only thing that will receive fire from this rig is paper. It weighs almost as much as Nug's Encore with ths SMI barrel :lol:

We OSU fans haven't gotten over the BCS game yet and now we have to suffer again. Hopefully next year will be better. Florida is good.

Latest posts

Back