Nebraska Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandhillshunter

Reaction score
It's been a slow rifle season here in Nebraska for my kids and myself. After many stands of seeing nothing but beef, things came together Thursday morning. After watching this deer chase does for several hours back and forth in thick cover, he actually stepped out where I felt comfortable taking the shot. He only took a few steps and it was over. I am honored to have harvested this buck! Just wanted to share.

First Deer 2021 Rifle.JPG

Congratulations! I'll be headed up to the very southwest corner of Nebraska, the second week of December, for the muzzleloader season. Made the trip for the first time last year and really loved the country and the folks. Counting down the days until we head that way from Arkansas.

Congratulations! I'll be headed up to the very southwest corner of Nebraska, the second week of December, for the muzzleloader season. Made the trip for the first time last year and really loved the country and the folks. Counting down the days until we head that way from Arkansas.

I'm looking forward to Nebraska muzzleloader season as well. I like rifle and archery, but something about muzzleloading in December that I really enjoy. Cold but fun! The southwest part of Nebraska holds some great deer, good luck on your hunt.

Back