New Glock for Fathers Day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwhunter

Reaction score
This is the very reason you keep gun stash money. 8) I bought a new Glock 40 cal for Fathers Day snuck it in the house before the wife got home and now blends in with all the others. :yeah:

GREAT move! My Glock 22/23s .40s(I have 17/19 9mms too!) are my very favorite and I've owned Sigs/Berettas/Walthers too! Once you make your mind up to get used to the trigger, the Glocks are hard to beat!

dwhunter said:
This is the very reason you keep gun stash money. 8) I bought a new Glock 40 cal for Fathers Day snuck it in the house before the wife got home and now blends in with all the others. :yeah:

She'll notice! They always do...........

Nah... she wont mind. Mine never does!

Good going on the Glock! More guns - always a good move!

Chuck -
I suppose if I carried a loaded gun. (CCW). a glock would be a good choice. :lol:

I'm a Kimber 1911 fan too. :yeah: While I do like the Glock it'll never be the gun the Kimber is. Shot them both at the range yesterday and there is NO comparsion course there is a little difference in price. The Kimber is well worth it. :wink:

sbd777 my wife will never know unless I choose to tell her.

dwhunter, i have a glock model 22. its a great pistol . . . gets noticeably lighter as you use up the bullets in the magazine :D i actually swapped out the standard 5-6 lb. trigger spring with a 3 lb. spring (real easy process, actually). it shoots REAL nice now, tho i dont care too much to carry it around loaded.

i wouldnt mind picking up a 9mm, tho, cause the ammo is quite a bit cheaper than the .40. when yer looking at buying another pistol :D , take a look at the springfield xd. im hearing a lot of good things about those . . . although at this point i dont think they are really any cheaper than a glock :(

dwhunter said:
sbd777 my wife will never know unless I choose to tell her.

Then, shhhhhhhhhhhhh. is the word! She won't hear it from me :wink:

Latest posts

Back