New guy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie Huntsman

Reaction score
Was searching the internet for why I can’t find #11 primers. Found the “Traditional” forum and joined it. In the process of reading threads on it I found that this one existed so I joined this one also. While I love hunting with and shooting “Traditional” smoke poles I’ve also killed a ton of deer with an H&R Huntsman in 58 cal and now a New England Arms in 50 cal.

Welcome from NW Missouri. I think many of us feel your pain trying to get supplies.

Was searching the internet for why I can’t find #11 primers. Found the “Traditional” forum and joined it. In the process of reading threads on it I found that this one existed so I joined this one also. While I love hunting with and shooting “Traditional” smoke poles I’ve also killed a ton of deer with an H&R Huntsman in 58 cal and now a New England Arms in 50 cal.
Great to have you onboard. From the Hawkeye State.

Welcome from Oklahoma ! Keep searching , classifieds & putting it out there . I did w/ buckhorn , h1000 & 209’s . Took time !

Latest posts

Back