NMLRA Fall In-line scores

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
While at Friendship, I asked Joyce to email me the in-line AGG scores after the match - I've been keeping them all since we've started.
The office worked 15 days in a row, they must have been off the first of this week - a well deserved break/rest. Even shooting all week is tiresome. On a side note, I asked one of target scorers at lunch one day- how many targets do you all score in a match like this, she replied - well over 5000 targets for the week! They do a tremendous job.

In-line AGG top 5 scores, there were more and some like me that didn't complete the AGG.

Since the AGG is an NRA sponsored match, medals are awarded for each distance.

Attachments

• 17 9 score IH 5.jpg
    17 9 score IH 5.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 119
  • 17 9 score IH all.jpg
    17 9 score IH all.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 119
Re: NLMRA Fall In-line scores

From the info Joyce sent, included some other matches.
The new Mid-range match (100, 200, 300) is a re-enrty match.

The LR match (100-500)

Attachments

• 17 9 score mid.JPG
    17 9 score mid.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 17 9 score M5.jpg
    17 9 score M5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 115
Re: NLMRA Fall In-line scores

And the Mini-Creedmoor (500) which is part of the Silhouette program.
You'll note 3 matches, only match 321 can be shot with scopes. The other two matches have some other requirements such as traditional rifles with a weight limits and no scopes, etc.

That's all I got.
Good shooting to all and especially Doug.

Attachments

• 17 9 score mini.jpg
    17 9 score mini.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 112
Thanks Rick I just love this sport and love to shoot . I'm sure some of the scores would of been different if your scope didn't blow . From the looks of your 50 yard target you were on your way until the SWFA went south on you .

Back