Over 60 Humor

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Joe

Reaction score
My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds.  Only 15 more to go.

Ate salad for dinner!  Mostly croutons & tomatoes.  Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce.  And cheese.   And sausage and pepperoni. OK, FINE... it was a pizza.  I ate a pizza.

How to prepare Tofu:
1.  Throw it in the trash.
2.  Grill some Meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don't mean to brag but... I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it.  When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented.... I forgot where I was going with this.

I love being over 60.   I learn something new every day... and forget 5 others.

A thief broke into my house last night... He started searching for money so I woke up and helped him search.

My dentist told me I need a crown.  I was like:  I KNOW!  Right?

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

PS:  Sunday, March 13, 2016 began Daylight Savings Time.  Don't forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.

Latest posts

Back